In April 2019, global recruiting and consulting company Oxford Global Resources announced 25 new jobs as it celebrated 25 years at its European headquarters in Cork. Springboard’s role was to generate national coverage for the announcement, manage a large anniversary event, manage a strategic recruitment advertising campaign and promote key Oxford executives in media.
Springboard worked closely with Oxford’s team in Cork, its American head office and its parent company ASGN to deliver this multi-faceted campaign. With multiple stakeholders including the Tánaiste’s office and the IDA, Springboard was tasked with promoting Oxford as a strong national employer, that happened to be based out of Cork city.
Our activities included:
- Crafting and delivering a national communications plan for the launch
- Liaising with our contacts in the IDA on the details of the event and announcement
- Working with the parent company, ASGN, on the development and implementation of the campaign
- Secure and brief key dignitaries
- Developing messaging around why Oxford are based in Cork — local resources and support, thriving tech sector, key opportunities for FDI etc.
- Thought-leadership development of key personnel
- Management a launch event attended by key local, national and international stakeholders including An Tánaiste Simon Coveney, the IDA and Cork Chamber
- Management and copywriting of strategic radio and online advertising campaign to drive recruitment
- Management of sponsored posts strategy and content for LinkedIn and Facebook
- National coverage of the jobs announcement and launch event as well as interviews with Oxford Vice President of European Operations secured in national, online and local media including: RTÉ, Irish Examiner, BreakingNews.ie, Business Plus, Business World, Tech Central, 96FM, RedFM and The Echo
- Additional features and interviews secured for key executives in outlets including the Sunday Business Post, Business and Finance, Irish Tech News, Women Mean Business and Red Business
- Delivery of strategic organic social strategy and content for Oxford’s global platforms
- Delivery of sponsored posts strategy and content for LinkedIn and Facebook, resulting in 96,788 total link impressions: and 888 total link clicks to dedicated recruitment landing page over the two-week campaign
- Copywriting and management of Irish Examiner native article that resulted in page views of 2,858 and total impressions of 1,289,835