About Cork Film Festival:
The Cork Film Festival is a world-renowned Irish festival, which celebrates the very best of international film and cinematic culture worldwide. It is Ireland’s oldest film festival and Cork’s flagship annual cultural event.
Springboard managed all communications for the Cork Film Festival in 2014, 2015 and 2016. Working on a tight budget, we have managed all local, national and international PR and media partnerships, securing a landmark partnership with RTÉ in 2015 – their most extensive partnership with any festival in Munster. We’ve also developed and run an integrated online and offline campaign for the festival.
Springboard managed all PR and communications for the landmark 60th Cork Film Festival 2015 at which there were some 150 events, along with media launches in Cork, Dublin and London. In 2014, Springboard secured media partnerships with the Irish Examiner, RedFM and TodayFM. In 2015. Springboard again worked with media partners the Irish Examiner and RedFM, and RTÉ as a principal partner.
- A year-on-year growth in tickets sales, which increased 25% in 2015 alone.
- Print coverage included the Irish Times, Irish Independent, Sunday Times, Hot Press, Irish Examiner and Irish Travel Magazine amongst others.
- Broadcast coverage included Nationwide, Today Show, RTÉ News, RTÉ‘s Arena, Newstalk, Red FM and 96 FM among others.
- Eileen O’Shea, Festival Project Manager said: “Susie is very generous with her time and I was very impressed with the level of support and the genuine passion that the team at Springboard dedicated to promoting our festival.”
- For their work, Springboard received a highly commended from the national PR awards, Excellence in Public Relations 2015.