We are currently looking for an intern to join our Springboard team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic PR and marketing agency, gaining key experience and expanding your skillset.
The role is suited to a highly-motivated individual who is capable of working on their own initiative and as part of a team. You need to be passionate about all things digital, with a flair for social media and creative content. The successful candidate will also have knowledge of the Irish media landscape, with excellent writing skills and great attention to detail.
AS PART OF THE ROLE, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ASSIST WITH:
- Researching and drafting press releases;
- Collating and analysing media coverage;
- Organising events including business events and press conferences;
- Organising photo opportunities;
- Creating and posting content calendars for social media campaigns;
- Managing social media tools & websites on behalf of the company and clients;
- General administration duties.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Third level qualification in a relevant area;
- Experience of current communication tools, in particular, social media;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with/interest in business and current affairs;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Dynamic, flexible and with a flair for creativity and innovation;
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously, prioritise a busy workload and meet targets.
PLEASE SEND US A COVER LETTER AND CV TO INFO@SPRINGBOARDPR.IE