Due to the growth of our business, we are currently looking for an Intern to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a young and dynamic PR and marketing agency.
The role is suited to a highly-motivated individual who is capable of working on their own initiative and as part of a team. You need to have excellent writing skills, with creative flair and great attention to detail. You must also have a real interest in current affairs and social media.
As part of the role, you will be required to:
- Plan and implement communication and PR activities;
- Research and draft press releases;
- Collate and analyse media coverage;
- Organise events including business events and press conferences;
- Attend networking and media events;
- Source and manage speaking opportunities;
- Organise photo opportunities;
- Manage social media tools & websites on behalf of the company and clients;
- Conduct email marketing campaigns;
- Carry out general administration duties.
Required skills and experience:
- Third level qualification in a relevant area,
- Experience of current communication tools, in particular, social media,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Familiarity with/interest in business and current affairs,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Dynamic, flexible and with a flair for creativity and innovation,
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously, prioritize a busy workload and meet targets.