We are looking to recruit a Senior Client Executive to join our Tourism and Lifestyle team.
This role is suited to a highly-motivated individual who is capable of working on their own initiative and as part of a team. This is a full time position.
They need to have excellent writing skills, with creative flair and great attention to detail, along with a proven interest in the tourism, travel, lifestyle, and the arts space.
- Implementing day-to-day activities for clients along with anticipation of client needs.
- Fostering and maintaining strong client and stakeholder relationships.
- Research and development of media stories.
- Creation and maintenance of targeted media lists, and development of strong relationships with reporters/editors.
- Drafting of content such as media releases, by-lined articles, brochures, advertisements, newsletters, blogs, social media posts, web content etc.
- Handling enquiries from journalists and other media contacts and organisation for interviews.
- Coordination and management of videography and photography.
- Organise events such as launches and press conferences.
- Attend networking and media events.
- Media buying — research, negotiate and buy media: print, broadcast, digital and outdoor.
- Creation and analysis of reports and activity debriefs.
- Management of social media accounts.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two years’ minimum experience in a similar role.
- Third level qualification in a relevant area e.g. Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, New Media, Marketing etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with media and experience in developing key media relationships.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously, prioritise a busy workload and meet targets in a timely manner.
- Strong organisational and presentation skills with a focus on detail.
- Dynamic, flexible and with a flair for creativity and innovation.
- Knowledge of Canva, WordPress, Mailchimp and other relevant platforms an advantage.
- Ideally have experience handling social media accounts.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter to Maria Tracey, at email@example.com
Closing date for applications 6th December