Due to the growth of our business, we are currently looking for a Junior Account Executive to join our corporate team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic communications agency in Cork, and work with our clients in the tech, corporate and professional services sectors.
The role is suited to a highly-motivated individual who is capable of working on their own initiative and as part of a team. You need to have excellent writing skills, with creative flair and great attention to detail. You must also have a genuine interest in business and current affairs.
AS PART OF THE ROLE, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
- Implement communication and PR activities
- Desk research for client companies
- Draft press releases
- Collate and analyse media coverage
- Organise events including business events and press conferences
- Attend networking and media events
- Source speaking opportunities
- Organise photography and videography
- Draft content for social media platforms and websites
- Conduct email marketing campaigns
- Carry out general admin duties
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Third level qualification in a relevant area e.g. Public Relations, Communications, New Media, Marketing etc.
- Experience creating content for and posting across social media platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with/interest in business and current affairs
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Dynamic, flexible and with a flair for creativity and innovation
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously, prioritise a busy workload and meet targets in a timely manner
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter to Maria Tracey, at email@example.com