In 2017, the Avondhu Liqueur Company announced the launch of Cremōr Irish Cream Liqueur, an exciting new entry into the international drinks market. Unlike other cream liqueurs, the unique composition of the Irish-made Cremōr allows it to easily float on any liquid, hot or cold, that is denser than water.
Springboard developed a comprehensive communications plan, incorporating media outreach, social media strategy and influencer engagement.
- Cremór was mentioned 15 times in media, in both print and online, including the Sunday Times, the Sunday Business Post, Irish Examiner, Irish Times, Thetaste.ie, Shelflife.ie and Her.ie.
- This had a potential reach of over 1,338,607 People
- Springboard worked to create and deliver a unique gift which was delivered to influential persons, in the media and the online sphere.
- This resulted in a number of influencers engaging with the brand on their social media platforms, including Lili Forberg, Belle Azzure, Glamity Jane, Evoke.ie and Easy Food Magazine.
- Springboard successfully activated Cremór’s social media presence
- Springboard created two Facebook competitions which had a reach of over 15,000 people each.
- Springboard worked with the Irish Times to deliver a competition to a new audience, online and via their newsletter, kickstarting lead generation for Cremór.
- Springboard worked with the company’s existing teams to promote their in-store tastings and product showcases across social media platforms
Some sample posts from influencers include the below. Click on the image to see the post:
Cremōr is produced in Fermoy, Co. Cork by with locally sourced Irish whiskey and cream. The Avondhu Liqueur Company is a sister company to the second-generation family-owned, award-winning Silver Pail Dairy, Ireland’s largest ice cream producer. This is the first branded retail product for the company.
Cremōr is stocked in selected SuperValu and Centra stores nationwide, at €19.99 (RRP), with plans to roll out into the general retail and on-trade in the first half of 2017.